Saturday, February 12, 2011

Quick/Late update

Life has it's ups and downs, and I'm obviously in a down these days. My appartment was flooded 2 weeks ago and I've been living here and there since then. No time at all for creative work, my main focus is my survival. Needless to say, the movie and my musical projects have been put on hold while things sort themselves out. I will soon be able to return to my place (hopefully), and I feel that a new wave of inspiration will flow through me.

When life gives you lemons, ask yourself why. Don't let all those distractions drive you away from your essence, from your passions and your work. All of this has given me a lot of time to think and I'm sort of grateful for that. But I simply cannot wait to go back home. I will dive into my world head first, count on me.

See you soon.

No comments: