Friday, December 17, 2010

Too Deep

Yesterday, while I was working on the storyboard of my film (which should be finished by the end of February), some random girl came up and took a brief look at my papers. I waited for her to say something, and finally she glanced at me and said ''You're deep man, you're too deep'' and she left with confusion all over her face.

Now what the hell does that even mean? She said that as if it was a BAD thing to be deep. I don't think she even understood what I was doing... But even then I don't consider myself like that. I just think, resonate and try to create art that I'm proud of. You have to sacrifice yourself for your art, in a certain way, if you want to be able to do your absolute best. And that's what I'm aiming for.

So thank you random girl. I'll go finish my movie (which I'm soo excited about), while you recieve a vacuum cleaner as a christmas gift. She asked it herself...

No comments: